Finding a tenant is one thing, managing a property and being on call 24 hours a day is quite another!
You might not have time to handle the little emergencies such as 'we've locked ourselves out' or 'the oven light's not working' or leaping out of bed in the middle of the night trying to find the number of a reliable plumber when there's water pouring everywhere.
How our property management service will help you
Protect you as a landlord by
- Ensuring your legal requirements for Gas Safety records are kept up-to-date
- Providing you with guidance in the serving of Notices and Court Attendance in the rare case of problem tenancies
- Handling any deposit disputes (small charge applies for the initial deposit registration)
Protect your property by
- Providing inspections annually (along with a written report/photographic evidence) to ensure that it's being properly maintained and cared for
- Offering our 24-hour emergency call out service (365 days a year)
Save you time and aggravation by
- Organising and attending the tenant check in and check out
- Negotiating and administering contract renewals at the end of each tenancy
- Being the first point of contact for any of your tenant's concerns, queries and/or problems
- Arranging the quotes for any maintenance work from our reliable team of contractors and once you've approved them; organising and supervising the works for you
Keep on top of your finances by
- Collecting your rent each month
- Chasing overdue rent
- Negotiating a higher rental amount upon renewal
- Providing Monthly Tax Statements
Find out how much we'd charge to manage your property/properties by calling 01923 630844. If you'd rather handle those headaches yourself and need us to just find you a tenant and collect your rent, check out our Let and Rent Collection service.
Not sure whether our managed service is the right one for you? Read our blog, Property Management - why would you bother?
"Big thank you to the property management team, guided me every step of the way to a relatively stress-free successful checkout of my first tenants. Lines of communication were excellent at all times. Any queries or issues were promptly dealt with & resolved efficiently."
Review from Pauline, landlord
We are members of TPO. For more information, visit www.tpos.co.uk